A car accident can be an incredibly scary experience and one that is not easy to recover from physically or emotionally. However, it's important to get help from a chiropractor following your accident so you can recover fast from any of your injuries and pain. A chiropractor is the best resource for people that have been suffering from pain and haven't found a solution yet. A chiropractor can help alleviate shoulder pain, treat other injuries using chiropractic care, and get to the root cause of your pain as opposed to simply masking the symptoms. At Darin Chiropractic in Granite City, IL, our chiropractor can help improve your quality of life fast. We want to help our clients feel relief from their shoulder injury or other related car accident injuries.
What Causes Shoulder Pain Following Car Accident?
During a car accident, the body goes through quite a bit of trauma. This trauma can lead to shoulder pain due to:
- Muscle sprains
- Muscle strains
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Dislocated shoulder
- Pain radiating from the upper back or neck
- Pain due to whiplash, a condition where the neck whips violently back and forth and also causes headaches
- Pain due to a misaligned spine
How Does an Auto Accident Chiropractor Help?
Our auto accident chiropractor will determine which of the above reasons is causing your shoulder pain. We will do so by conducting physical exams and imaging tests, such as x-rays, which can help give them a deeper inside look at your skeletal and muscular system. Our chiropractor will also ask you questions about the nature of your pain and use that information to create the best chiropractic care treatment plan. This treatment can consist of:
- Massages can help alleviate sore muscles around the shoulder, neck, and upper back, and aid in pain relief.
- Chiropractic adjustments can help realign the spine, reduce tension, and reduce compression of the surrounding nerves and tissues that could cause shoulder pain.
- Exercises to help strengthen the shoulder muscle, and improve mobility and range of motion.
Get the Best Chiropractic Care in Granite City, IL
At Darin Chiropractic, we understand how important it is for you to recover fully from your car accident and get back to your normal life. We'll help you feel free of pain by providing the very best chiropractic care for your shoulder injury. Call us today at (618) 931-2050 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.