Darin Chiropractic is a holistic wellness clinic where you can enjoy the benefits of chiropractic care for chronic pain and spine-related complaints. Prospective patients of our chiropractor in Granite City, IL, are usually eager to try this alternative therapy. Many ask how they can benefit from the spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapies, and preventative care we provide.
What Is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic is a safe, non-invasive, non-surgical way to treat a variety of painful conditions. It involves diagnosing and treating the root cause of pain rather than the symptoms. For example, if you're in prolonged neck or back pain, our chiropractic physician will screen you for underlying spinal changes, imbalances, or degenerative conditions. Conditions we can help treat include:
- Muscle pain and spasms
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Spinal osteoarthritis
- Whiplash (severe neck strain)
- Misaligned spinal bones
- Degenerative disc disease (e.g., spinal stenosis or spondylolisthesis)
- Extremity joint pain (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle)
- Pinched nerves (e.g., from sciatica or spinal cord compression)
Benefits of Seeing Our Granite City, IL, Chiropractor
Pain is a part of life, whether it stems from a fall, workplace, sports, or auto accident, poor posture, pregnancy, or the effects of spinal aging. It’s important to know you can always choose chiropractic care as an alternative to painkillers or surgical treatment and enjoy these top benefits:
- Natural Pain Management: Chiropractic manipulations and adjustments are natural pain-relief techniques used to correct spinal misalignments and relieve pressure on spinal discs, nerves, and soft tissues. Extremity adjustment is another method performed to realign the shoulder, knee, or other joint.
- Increased Flexibility: Manipulation therapy helps loosen up restricted joints and restore range of motion. Corrective exercises, massage therapy, physical therapy, and laser therapy are also useful for natural muscle repair and increasing flexibility.
- Restore Balance: Chronic pain, headaches, inflammation, and other ailments may occur when the nervous system is out of balance. Adjustments help restore functions between the spine and brain, reduce inflammation, enhance natural healing, and boost immunity. Some patients reported feeling energetic and an overall sense of well-being.
- Healthier Pregnancy: Back, hip, and leg pain (sciatica) are common in pregnancy due to a growing uterus and changes in gait. Adjusting the spine or pelvis is a natural way to relieve the pressure on the spine and ease pregnancy pain.
Chiropractic for Healthier Living. Call Us Today.
The best part of seeing our Granite City, IL, chiropractor is the ability to return for routine care. It's a proactive way to treat the “whole person,” prevent pain, maintain spine health, and help you stay active. We will also explain the benefits of good posture and eating foods that heal the body. Call Darin Chiropractic at 618-931-2050 to schedule an appointment or request one via our website.